Monday, March 15, 2010

Returning to the Blogosphere

Four years, a son and a new life later and here I am. I've resurrected my blog because some of my thoughts I've written in my prayer journal are worth passing along. Also, who can keep the antics of a charismatic three year old all to themselves?

How about a fun story to celebrate my return to the blogosphere?

Super Heros have been a continual theme around here ever since the little man saw this batcave he "had to have" for his birthday. So, we had a Batman birthday at the end of November. Batman continued to be the leading hero until after the first of the year when a friend handed down a Spiderman scooter. So, naturally, the progression to Spiderman happened. Well, pretty soon that was not enough for the little man. He decided to start making up his own super heros. The first was Catchman. He catches bad guys with his finger guns. Next came Frogman. The thing about Frogman is that he has a "logo" which is a sponge in the tub that is shaped like a frog. Well, once the olympics started we had Skiman. He skis on water and snow. For a brief moment we had Shooterman and soon there after he decided a Farmer was a great super hero. Today it is Fanman. I am not sure at this point what Fanman can do, but I will certainly let you know when I do.

Oh, an attached side note- The little man found his own nipples and decided those are his "super hero buttons." I'll just leave it at that.

~till next time~

3 comments:

Cheri said...

So excited you've decided to bring your blog back to life.

I just added you to my google reader list!

Ben Bookout said...

Can i keep him?

Ben Bookout said...

You should make some up for him - like Helper-Man. SUperpowers are helping mom with housework and running errands at lightning speed!