Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Differences
To some, it is pointless. To others, it is too high tech. To me, it just makes since. I open this page, and study it for a moment. I know the words will appear if I sit here long enough. Is it a whisper in my ear? Is it a tingle in my finger tips? No, its just a thought that pops up in my mind and I begin to type. There really isn't anything interesting to tell. No life changing events this week. No funny things I must share. It's just a chance for me to release some creative energy in passing. I could tell these things to my notebook at home. I could call up one of you and spout it out, but at this moment I choose to blog it. I choose a means of expression that is new (in my world anyway) and I exercise my rights as an educated blogger to "pen" my thoughts in the way I choose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment